.

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Posting anyway

I wrote this for a Pantoum blog, yet when I finished I found out it wasn't one.
Silly, silly me.

So when I found out it wasn't one, I deleted it. But you know what? I think I like it, so WTF. This is just me posting a poem. ;p It is my first try at a "p
antoum", and I'll try again. Maybe get it correct the next time. Just call me a "rebel poet".

Thanks
J.B., for introducing me to this kind of poetry. Go and check out his page... tell him Kevin sent you. :D

Be sure to check out the
Legacy Writers of Harmony Pub home page. And do the same... tell them Kevin sent you. :D

They'll say ... "Who?" lol


Photobucket


Hearts in the Sand

Ever drawn a heart in the sand
By a stick or with your hand
I take comfort in seeing this
In the sand that the sun will kiss

By a stick or with your hand
Draw another heart in the sand
In the sand that the sun will kiss
This other heart brings happiness

Draw another heart in the sand
On the beach, I lay suntanned
This other heart brings happiness
This other heart, drawn in bliss

On the beach, I lay suntanned
Slipping away into dreamland
This other heart, drawn in bliss
In the waves, something is amiss

Slipping away into dreamland
Rising tides wash away hearts - unplanned
In the waves, something is amiss
I lost my heart, so remiss.




Photobucket


No comments: