.

Thursday, February 19, 2009

The Rain Song written by Robert Plant









This is the springtime of my loving-


the second season I am to know


You are the sunlight in my growing-


so little warmth I've felt before.


It isn't hard to feel me glowing-


I watched the fire that grew so low.


It is the summer of my smiles-


flee from me Keepers of the Gloom.


Speak to me only with your eyes


it is to you I give this tune.


Ain't so hard to recognize-


These things are clear to all from


time to time. Ooooh...



Talk Talk-



I've felt the coldness of my winter


I never thought it would ever go


I cursed the gloom that set upon us...


But I know that I love you so


but I know that I love you so.


These are the seasons of emotion


And like the winds they rise and fall


This is the wonder of devotion-


I see the torch we all must hold.


This is the mystery of the quotient-


Upon us all a little rain


must fall, Just a little rain?


ooooh, yeah yeah yeah


No comments: