.

Saturday, February 14, 2009

HOW TO KNOW WHEN SHE'S PISSED! - GBE - 75


I received this in an email. It shows the "something went wrong" side of love and romance. Or the "husband f'd up" side. Hopefully, it will make you smile. I will answer the GBE question at the end, so scroll down.


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket



So, the choice, between love or romance. Call me selfish, but I want both; I want it all. I never have had both at the same time, so darn it... As was once asked:

"Can anybody find me, somebody to love?" ~ Freddie Mercury



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~




This is my submission to the GBE. This week's topic is "LOVE OR ROMANCE?"




The GBE, or Group Blogging Experience is great fun. Each week (usually on Tuesday) we are given a general topic by our fearless leader Alicia and we have until that Saturday to blog about it. Say whatever you want. Silly, serious, true, fiction, debate.... whatever. It's up to you.



If your interested just go to Alicia's Blog and and check it out. If you want to participate comment her blog saying "I'm in", that's it. No big sign up or anything. You blog and she'll link to your blog and everyone else's on Saturday.

Make sure you're not private, although it's not a necessity. It just makes it easier for everyone to read your submission.

No comments: