.

Monday, February 9, 2009

GBE 74

The subject this week for the GBE is a question: WHO/ WHAT INSPIRES YOU?



Okay, for me, it all depends on what it is.



Everyday, I am inspired by my mom and what she went through and how she came out of it. I admire her so much.



Although I struggle, as we all do from time to time, God inspires me to be the
kindest and the best person I can be.



In life, hands down, music inspires me. It brings me up when I'm down; gives me the extra kick in the pants when I need energy or when I'm pissed, and it can calm me down. It is always there offering so many different genres; so many inspirations.



At my job, seeing actual product can inspire me. (I work at a catalog company, where I am one of the merchandisers of our catalogs, meaning I choose product). My coworkers inspire me. Not naming names. ;)




Lately I have been trying my hand at blogging. I used to be one of those infamous lurkers, but there has been a group of bloggers (Group Blogging Experience, aka GBE) who has inspired me to stretch myself to my limits and actually blog. I suggest you check them out. Alicia is the leader.



There have been others not in the group, and they have inspired me as well. But there is one in particular... Here I will name names, because if you haven't read her, you are really missing out.



Just Kate was the one who originally said "I know you can do it." and gave me that little push to try. Her blogs still inspire me today.


Thank you to Katy and all the other writers; too many to name separately. As Katy, Chris and Mish are all fond of saying, all of you guys helped me begin to "SHINE". :D



"It is wonderful how much time good people spend fighting the devil. If they would only expend the same amount of energy loving their fellow men, the devil would die in his own tracks of ennui." ~ Hellen Keller





~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~





This is my submission to the GBE. This week's topic is "WHO/ WHAT INSPIRES YOU?"



The GBE, or Group Blogging Experience is great fun. Each week (usually on Tuesday) we are given a general topic by our fearless leader Alicia and we have until that Saturday to blog about it. Say whatever you want. Silly, serious, true, fiction, debate.... whatever. It's up to you.



If your interested just go to Alicia's Blog and and check it out. If you want to participate comment her blog saying "I'm in", that's it. No big sign up or anything. You blog and she'll link to your blog and everyone else's on Saturday.



Make sure you're not private, although it's not a necessity. It just makes it easier for everyone to read your submission.

No comments: