.

Sunday, December 28, 2008

GBE 68 - My Christmas, and my guilty pleasure. (one of them)

My Christmas day was a quiet one, spending time with my mom (my only family), relaxing and spending time online, especially youtube. I evaluated my life so far and I am thankful for all the blessings in my life. I really tried to remember what Christmas was all about.

I came across this one song (kinda got stuck on Lita), and was immediately reminded of a friend. I listened, going from one video to another. You think that youtube is not addicting? I was on there for hours, thanks to those "Related Videos".

So, revealed is my guilty pleasure. I am putting on some of the videos I enjoyed. Thank goodness for music. It was there, as it always is, to bring me out of my funk. I hope you enjoy them and I wish you ALL the best.

When you watch the last video, let us all hope that things will be better in 2009.


Peace ~ Kevin




Lita Ford & Ozzy Osbourne - Close My Eyes Forever






Metallica - Master Of Puppets - (Live Seattle 1989)






Guns.N.Roses-Sweet Child O'Mine






Lita Ford - Lisa (written for her mother who died of breast cancer)






Lita Ford - Falling In And Out Of Love







~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


This is my submission to the GBE. This week's topic is
"My Christmas Day"


The GBE, or Group Blogging Experience is great fun. Each week (usually on Tuesday) we are given a general topic by our fearless leader Alicia and we have until that Saturday to blog about it. Say whatever you want. Silly, serious, true, fiction, debate.... whatever. It's up to you.


If your interested just go to Alicia's Blog and and check it out. If you want to participate comment her blog saying "I'm in", that's it. No big sign up or anything. You blog and she'll link to your blog and everyone else's on Saturday.


Make sure you're not private so that everyone can read your blog.




No comments: