.

Sunday, August 6, 2023

Thank you Elizabeth and Tai for getting me back into the new reincarnation of the GBE. And thank you Alicia for organizing it. I hope that you will have themes like in the past. When I first joined the GBE back on MySpace, I was a "lurker"... meaning I read the blogs and sometimes commented on them. It was with the push of two people (Katy and Chickee) that I began to blog. Too bad that I have totally lost touch with both of them.

Wow... It has been 7 years since I have blogged??? 🤦🏻‍♂️ Unbelievable! A lot has happened in those seven years. Good and bad: I lost my mom to cancer in 2019 and 2 years later I was offerred my old job back; no more self-employment. 😃 Truth be told though, I'd rather still have my mom and be hustling to find work.

When MySpace was imploding, I transferred all of my blogs to this site. I used a lot of photos and Photobucket has watermarked a majority of the pics that I used.

Now a little music.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

As usual...EXCELLENT highlight on a artist! She's AWESOME! Both Chickee & Katy are on FB. Send them friend request! Sending big hugs & lots of love, Kev. Good to see things are going well for you. Keep blogging, my friend! I don't know how to save my name here! It's old goofy Tai!!💜

Beth said...

Alicia said something about "getting the band back together." Perfect for you because you ARE the music man, Kev!