.

Saturday, June 18, 2011

GBE 2.4 - Control



So this week the topic is control. Seems like at one time or another, everyone wants and/or needs a little control.

That being said... Here is a flashback to listen to.








When I was 17, I did what people told me



Did what my father said, and let my mother mold me



But that was long ago





Chorus:



I'm in control, never gonna stop



Control, to get what I want



Control, I got to have a lot



Control, now I'm all grown up





First time I fell in love



I didn't know what hit me



So young and so naive



I thought it would be easy



But now I know I've got to take...





Repeat Chorus





That's right, I'm on my own,



I'll call my own shots, thank you





Bridge:



Got my own mind



I wanna make my own decisions



When it has to do with my life, my life



I wanna be the one in control





So let me take you by the hand



And lead you on this dance



Cause what I've got is because I took a chance



I don't wanna rule the world



Just wanna run my life



So make your life a little easier



When you get the chance just take...





Repeat Chorus





Free at last, out here on my own



Now control this



That's right, career moves



I do what's right for me



And me wants to groove



Is that ok?





Repeat Bridge





Hop to it



I'm in control (and I love it, that's right)



Control, now I've got a lot



Control, now I'm all grown up



I'm in control, I'm in control



Don't make me lose it


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I never even did my control blog this week. I am also on antibiotics. <3

Catch My Words said...

I think it's vital that someone be in control of people when young or they won't have control of themselves as adults. Nothing's scarier to a kid than having control over their parents.

Joyce
http://joycelansky.blogspot.com

Claudia Moser said...

The easy way out indeed :) but hey you made it!

Brenda Stevens said...

...and a "blankey" feel better sweety!