.

Sunday, May 3, 2009

The Interview

I read a blog this morning, where the person wrote an interesting "interview"; one which posed 4 questions.

Here are my answers.

Questions:
1. Most of us feel misunderstood on some level. What part of you do you most want people to understand and SEE?

Funny, I do FEEL it most of the time. But feeling misunderstood and actually being misunderstood are two different things entirely. It is all my perception to a degree. Ever heard the song "Everyday People" by Sly and the Family Stone? I am just one of those... An everyday person.

I am also a work in progress. :)

2. Have you ever felt truly understood by anyone? If so, who? If not, why do you think that is?

I feel only one person has ever understood me and loved me for who I am. My mom. Perception...

3. Do you follow the rules or break them? Do you play it safe or take risks? Explain.

I am one who always, in my head, wants to break the rules. But I never seem to. I don't want to rock the boat, so I do play it safe.

4. I believe in living in the moment, but I also think it's good to have a plan, a general direction. Where do you hope to be in five years time?

Where do I see myself or where do I hope to be. Again, all a matter of perception on my part. This is a question I'll need to mull over for a little bit.

Or maybe just take the "Fifth" ;)



No comments: