.

Saturday, November 3, 2007

This is why I live in Florida. Fall is finally here. (But for how long?)

This morning when I opened the door I could feel it. It was cooler; there was barely any humidity. I knew from living all my life here what the day was going to be like. Today was the first day it felt like fall. Temps in the low 70's, blue skies with no clouds in them, and like I said, barely any humidity. This will probably last about 2 months, if even that long, then it will get cold. A friend in PA called me today and told me it was sweater and coat weather up there.She lived down here for about a year and is torn. She misses, as she says, "All those Florida things", including the temps (even the 90's), but she is with her family in Bethlehem. Family is first to her.

Hello Fall. Welcome in.




No comments: